The Bible is the inerrant infallible Word of God. Its profitable for teaching, correction and training in righteousness (II Timothy 3:16). Consequently , it is the absolute source we use in establishing our beliefs and position as outlined below:
1. We believe all scripture both Old and New Testaments, were given by inspiration of God as the writers were moved by the Holy Spirit to write the very words of God and the Scriptures are the only rule of faith and practice (II Timothy 3:16; Peter 1:20-21).
2. We Believe in the one true God who has revealed Himself as existing in the three person: Father,Son, and the Holy Spirit, distinguishable but invisible (Matthew 28:19, 3:21-22).
3. We believe in the creation, test, and fall of man as recorded in the book of Genesis; his total spiritual depravity and inability to attain divine righteousness (Romans 5:12,18).
4. We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Savior of men, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, God and very man (Luke 1:26-35; John 1:18; Isaiah 7:14,9:6).
5. We believe Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day, and personally appear to His Disciples (I Corinthians 15:1:4; Romans 4:25).
6. We believe in the bodily Ascension of Jesus to heaven, His exaltation and His second bodily return for the Church (John 14:2-3; I Thessalonians 4:13-18).
7. We believe in salvation of sinners by grace through repentance and faith in the perfect and sufficient work of the cross of Calvary by which we obtain remission of sins (Ephesians 2:8-9; Hebrews 9:12; Romans 5:11).
8. We believe in the necessity of the water baptism by immersion in the Name of the Eternal Godhead in order to fulfill the command of Christ (Matthew 28:19 ; Acts 2:36-39, 19:1-6).
9. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, the promise of the Father, for the empowering of the Christians and its accompanying gifts and fruit (Acts 2:1-4, 8:14-17, 10:44-46; Galatians 3:14).
10. We believe in the operation of the gifts of the Spirit as enumerated in I Corinthians 12-14 as was manifested in the Early Church.
11. We believe in the Spirit-filled life, a life of separation from the world system and perfecting of holiness in the fear of God as an expression of Christian faith (Ephesians 5:18; II Corinthians 6:14, 7:1).
12. We believe in the healing of the body by the Divine Healing power and healing in its varied aspects as practiced by the Early Church (Acts 4:30; Romans 8:11; I Corinthians 12:9; James 5:14).
13. We believe in the Table of the Lord, commonly called, "Communion" or "The Lord's Supper", for believers
(I Corinthians 11:28-32).
14. We believe in eternal life for believers (John 3:16, 5:24) and eternal punishment for unbelievers (Mark 9:43-50; II Thessalonians 1:9; Revelation 20:10-15).
15. We believe in the reality and personality of Satan and the eternal judgment of Satan and his angels (Matthew 25:41: Revelation 20:10-15).
"Stretch out your hand to heal and perform miraculous signs and wonders through the name of your holy servant Jesus." Acts 4:30 KJV
Touch of the Master Healing Ministries exists to proclaim the redemptive liberating Gospel of Jesus Christ to all mankind, which brings healing, deliverance, and salvation in mind, body, soul and spirit.
Touch of of the Master Healing Ministries International is a non-denominational church, which is firmly rooted and grounded in Biblical Principles. Touch of the Master Healing Ministries International is comprised of individuals of diverse, racial, cultural, and ethnic backgrounds, and is committed to providing excellence in every aspect of the ministry.
The Master's mandate for this house is to impart, equip, and activate the believer into new levels of warfare,healing and deliverance; to train a generation of believers to impact the world for Christ, and to participate in the end time harvest, and revival in order to eradicate every hindrance that the enemy has spoken or done against the people of God. We believe this can only be accomplished by answering the call of God on your life and your full participation in your election. This task will be accomplished through raising apostolic teams that will perfect, empower and instruct the Saints through the Word of God, along with the work of the ministry.
of the Vision:
1.To train and equip the believers to serve and pursue their destiny.
2. To infiltrate and aggressively advance God's Kingdom rule in personal lives, ministry, family and all that the Master has instructed.
3.To aggressively remove the unscriptural, cultural and traditional barriers in advancing the Kingdom.
4.To aggressively reach the present harvest with the life changing power and light of the gospel.
5.To establish a multiracial, cross cultural congregation, that produces a valid expression of the kingdom.
6.To empower, train, and equip strong leaders to establish churches around the world that are anchored in revelation and Biblical wisdom, which is conducive and or relevant to today.
7.To exhort the people of God into prophetic praise and worship dimensions in the apostolic.
Apostolic Move- TOTMHMI Team & Apostle Bailey praying for homeless in Indy!