The Bible is the inerrant, infallible Word of God. It is profitable for teaching, correction, and training in righteousness (II Timothy 3:16). Consequently, it is the absolute source we use in establishing our beliefs and positions as outlined below:
1. We believe all scripture, both Old and New Testaments, were given by the inspiration of God as the writers were moved by the Holy Spirit to write the very words of God. The Scriptures are the only rule of faith and practice (II Timothy 3:16; Peter 1:20-21).
2. We believe in the one true God who has revealed Himself as existing in three persons: Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit, distinguishable but invisible (Matthew 28:19, 3:21-22).
3. We believe in the creation, test, and fall of man as recorded in the book of Genesis; man's total spiritual depravity and inability to attain divine righteousness (Romans 5:12, 18).
4. We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Savior of men, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, God and very man (Luke 1:26-35; John 1:18; Isaiah 7:14,9:6).
5. We believe Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day, and personally appeared to His disciples (I Corinthians 15:1:4; Romans 4:25).
6. We believe in the bodily ascension of Jesus to heaven, His exaltation and His second bodily return for the Church (John 14:2-3; I Thessalonians 4:13-18).
7. We believe in salvation of sinners by grace through repentance and faith in the perfect and sufficient work of the cross of Calvary, by which we obtain remission of sins (Ephesians 2:8-9; Hebrews 9:12; Romans 5:11).
8. We believe in the necessity of water baptism by immersion in the Name of the Eternal Godhead in order to fulfill the command of Christ (Matthew 28:19; Acts 2:36-39, 19:1-6).
9. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, the promise of the Father, for the empowering of Christians and its accompanying gifts and fruit (Acts 2:1-4, 8:14-17, 10:44-46; Galatians 3:14).
10. We believe in the operation of the gifts of the Spirit, as enumerated in I Corinthians 12-14, as was manifested in the early Church.
11. We believe in the Spirit-filled life, a life of separation from the world system, and perfecting of holiness in the fear of God, as an expression of the Christian faith (Ephesians 5:18; II Corinthians 6:14, 7:1).
12. We believe in the healing of the body by the divine healing power, and healing in its varied aspects as practiced by the early Church (Acts 4:30; Romans 8:11; I Corinthians 12:9; James 5:14).
13. We believe in the table of the Lord, commonly called, "Communion" or "The Lord's Supper," for believers
(I Corinthians 11:28-32).
14. We believe in eternal life for believers (John 3:16, 5:24) and eternal punishment for unbelievers (Mark 9:43-50; II Thessalonians 1:9; Revelation 20:10-15).
15. We believe in the reality and personality of Satan and the eternal judgment of Satan and his angels (Matthew 25:41: Revelation 20:10-15).