"Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, and He saved them out of their distresses. He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and broke their chains in pieces." Psalm 107:13-14
"Then He healed many who were sick with various diseases, and cast out many demons; and He did not allow the demons to speak, because they knew Him." Mark 1:34
SPIRITUAL ASSESSMENT I DELIVERANCE I HEALING I COUNSELING
"and certain women who had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities -- Mary called Magdalene, out of whom had come seven demons, and Joanna the wife of Chuza, Herod's steward, and Susanna, and many others who provided for Him from their substance." LUKE 8:2-3 (NKJV)
About the Deliverance & Counseling Ministry
Ministry Hours: Monday (Closed), Tuesday - Friday (9:30AM - 3:00PM)
Touch of the Master Healing Ministries International is a Biblically-based Christian ministry that includes prayer and Christian counseling as part of its godly mandate. Each session includes a spiritual assessment with counseling and/or deliverance based upon the individual needs of each person we serve. Please note all sessions are conducted with integrity and utmost confidentiality.
Important Things to Consider Prior to Deliverance (Please be sure to read all considerations)
• A spiritual assessment includes a series of questions about your background.
• Sessions can take up to two and a half hours, including deliverance ministry.
• You must be in your home or a safe place, not in your car or a public space.
• Our deliverance team is available to minister by phone, Messenger, Skype, and Zoom.
• Completion and submission of the Deliverance Session & Waiver online form are required prior to the session.
• Please Note-We do not record nor allow anyone to record any sessions.
• Please Note-Due to our commitment to confidentiality we will not share nor provide any notes pertaining to the sessions.
• Due to the High demands and the issues we are facing of persons canceling or otherwise postponing sessions we do request a minimum donation of $100.00 to secure a date & time on our calendar.
• Please Note- Each appointment is handled on a case-by-case basis if you have any questions or issues regarding the donation please email us to discuss.
• Please Note- Any and all sessions will be confirmed upon receipt of the required donation.
Our teams intercede in prayer prior to every session. We ask you to do the same.
If the Lord impresses upon you to fast or consecrate, please follow the instructions He gives you.
Maintaining Your Deliverance
Some believe that after the ministry of deliverance, there is nothing else they must do concerning their spiritual development or to maintain their deliverance. Deliverance does not exempt you from developing a godly character and a godly lifestyle. Casting out demons frees the soul, mind, will, and emotions. God’s desire is for you to be whole.
Please download the document below for the Post-Deliverance Instructions.
“And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly, and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1 Thessalonians 5:23